Sunday 19 February 2012

Asin: I have not signed any film with Shahrukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor

0






 

South beauty Asin Thottumkal denies she has bagged two prime projects opposite Bollywood’s leading men, Shahrukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor

Asin’s Bollywood debut was opposite Aamir Khan in Ghajini; she then had two films with Salman Khan(London Dreams and Ready). At the moment she is filming with Ajay Devgn for Bol Bachchan and Akshay Kumar in Housefull 2. The lady who has so far been lucky to work with the big names of Bollywood was reported to have signed Rohit Shetty’s Chennai Express with Shahrukh Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala’s screen adaptation of Chetan Bhagat’s ‘Two States’ opposite Ranbir Kapoor.

However, immediately after the story broke out, the Ghajini debutant sprung into action. She sent out a press release denying the report. It reads: “I am shocked and surprised at these rumours. I don’t know how a particular journalist can write that when I haven’t even spoken anything to anyone. It’s wrong. I’m not the kind of person to talk about my films before I have signed them. I have never done that before in my career and that’s not my ethics. If I have signed something I let the production house announce it. Of course, I would love to work with Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir, Rohit and Sajid again for their respective films, but as of now it’s too early to say anything.”
You Might Also Like
JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.