Friday 17 February 2012

Priyanka Chopra: Good looks don’t turn me on!

0






 

The actor is very clear about how her Mr Right should be. Then why hasn’t she found him yet?

Priyanka Chopra has been in and out of relationships in the last few years and may be we have chanced upon the real reason why the actor is single right now. It could have something to do with the fact that Piggy Chops’ idea of romance is a little different from most other girls. The actor recently confessed this. “I am not into flowers, chocolates and candle-light dinners. It’s not the typical good looks that turn me on, it’s the intelligence. He should be a self-made man and should have a good sense of humour,”
she said in a recent interview. That does not mean that Priyanka is totally unromantic though. “Having said that, I’m a total romantic at heart and I live with romance in my head,” she added. If there’s any self-made man, with a great sense of humour and a slightly unconventional idea of romance out there, please take note.
You Might Also Like
JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.